Changes to Kela’s services in Vantaa
The services at the Kela offices in Korso and Tikkurila will change from 23 October 2017.
The office in Korso will be open Monday to Friday 10am to 12 noon and 1pm to 3pm. We will stop using numbered queue tickets for customer service. When the customer comes to the office, a customer service advisor will henceforth assess and advise on the most suitable way of contacting Kela in the customer’s situation. This can be either
- online customer service
- customer service by phone
- a scheduled appointment at this office or a phone appointment
- a visit to a citizen service centre
- dropping off an application or other document in the mailbox of the Kela office
The office in Tikkurila will be open Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm. Customers are served in the order of arrival (queue number system) 9am to 12 noon. Queue tickets are dispensed until 11am. Between 12 noon and 4pm, the office provides customer service by appointment only.
At the office in Tikkurila a customer service advisor will give advice on how best to contact Kela Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.
To find out more about appointments and to book one: www.kela.fi/appointments.
You can check the opening hours of all Kela offices on the Internet at www.kela.fi/web/en/customer-service-locator.
Answers to many of your questions on the Internet
You can easily and speedily find the answers to many of your questions on Kela’s website.
Via Kela’s online customer service (www.kela.fi/asiointi) you can apply for almost all benefits and check for instance how the processing of your application progresses. To log in to the online customer service, use your online banking codes or a mobile ID.
In the online customer service you can
- apply for Kela benefits
- report changes in your circumstances and stop the payment of benefits
- make changes to your bank account information
- check if your application has been decided, how much you will be paid, and what the payment dates are
- send messages concerning benefit matters.
Also visit the Kysy Kelasta discussion forum, where Kela's experts answer questions every working day.