Service in Arabic
Kela produces benefit guides and leaflets covering the entire range of social security benefits available from Kela. Some brochures are available in Finnish and Swedish only, but some are translated to English and other languages.
If you don’t speak enough Finnish, Swedish or English to explain your situation on the phone, please tell us. We will get an interpreter as needed and call you back.
- phone service in Finnish weekdays 9–16
- phone service in Swedish weekdays 9–15
- phone service in English weekdays 9–15.
Brochures in Arabic
- Have you been placed in quarantine? (pdf)
- How to take care of Kela-matters at home (pdf)
- Social assistance in brief (pdf)
- Social security information for asylum seekers (pdf)