Kela's customer service
- Apply for benefits
- You can apply for almost all Kela benefits online (in Finnish or Swedish).
- Send attachments
- Scan or photograph the attachments.
- Report changes
- Did your address, income or marital status change? The change may affect your benefits.
- Technical support
- Check which browsers work best and how to log into the e-services.
Questions and information
- Application processing times
- Average application processing times for benfits.
- FAQ about coronavirus situation
- Information about the effects of the corona virus (COVID-19) on Kela’s benefits.
- Ask about international situations
- Ask questions or read answers to other people's questions.
- Information in your language (Infofinland.fi)
- Read about Kela and benefits from Kela in 12 languages, e.g. Arabic, Chinese and Estonian.
- Information about public services (kansalaisneuvonta.fi)
- Public Service Info helps you find the right public service and offers advice on how to use them.
- Check the opening hours and locations of Kela's customer service points and Citizen Service Centres. Send mail to the address Kela, PL 10, 00056 KELA.
- Personal or general advice?
- Kela's customer service points offer personal advice, Citizen Service Centers give general advice on various public services.
- International House Helsinki (ihhelsinki.fi)
- Information and public authority services for newcomers in the Helsinki metropolitan area.