An incident has occurred in Kela’s remote customer services More information
Kela's customer service
- Log in to Kela’s e-service OmaKela
- By using OmaKela, you can apply for benefits, report changes and send supporting documents (in Finnish or Swedish).
- Get to know OmaKela
- Get to know the functions and features of OmaKela.
- Help with using the e-service
- Do you find it difficult to use the e-service? For help with using OmaKela, please call our phone service.
Questions and information
- Application processing times
- Average application processing times for benefits.
- FAQ about coronavirus situation
- Information about the effects of the corona virus (COVID-19) on Kela’s benefits.
- Ask about international situations
- Ask questions or read answers to other people's questions.
- Information in your language (Infofinland.fi)
- Read about Kela and benefits from Kela in 12 languages, e.g. Arabic, Chinese and Estonian.
- Information about public services (kansalaisneuvonta.fi)
- Public Service Info helps you find the right public service and offers advice on how to use them.
Book an appointment
- Book a phone appointment
- Log in to the online system and book an appointment.
- How to book an appointment
- Read instructions and watch a video about booking appointments online.
- Service point appointments
- If your matter can only be dealt with at a service point, we will book the appointment when you call or pay us a visit.
- Check the opening hours and locations of Kela's customer service points and Citizen Service Centres. Send mail to the address Kela, PL 10, 00056 KELA.
- Personal or general advice?
- Kela's customer service points offer personal advice, Citizen Service Centers give general advice on various public services.
- Remote service
- Via the remote service you can talk with Kela’s customer service specialist over a computer’s video and audio connection.
- International House Helsinki (ihhelsinki.fi)
- Information and public authority services for newcomers in the Helsinki metropolitan area.