Technical problem with Kela’s remote customer service More information
Kela’s forms can be found in the navigation menu of this page, organized by topic. The forms are available in PDF format. Click on Download PDF to open the desired form.
To ensure that the forms function properly, you need the latest version of Adobe Reader. The program is available as a free download on the Adobe website.
How to submit an application on a form
- Save the blank form to your device.
- Open the form with Adobe Reader and fill it in.
- Save the completed form to your device.
- Send the application using the OmaKela e-service:
- Log in to our e-service OmaKela and select Viestit.
- As the topic of your message, select the benefit you are applying for.
- Choose the files on your device and press Lähetä (Send).
- When you send your application online you do not need to sign it.
Alternatively, you can print out the application and send it by mail:
- Sign the application and mail it along with the supporting documents to Kela, PL 10, 00056 KELA. If the form has another address you should use that address instead.
NB.! You cannot send another person’s application in the e-service.
The download or upload of a file may sometimes fail because of connection problems, in which case you will see an error message. The next time, the web browser may retrieve the same error message from your computer’s cache. Clear the browser cache to see if the problem goes away.
If you are unable to fill in or print a form, make sure that you are using Adobe Reader. Alternative PDF readers or viewers do not necessarily support all of the fill-in functions used in the forms. Some problems may be caused by using an old or defective version of Adobe Reader, in which case you will have to reinstall the program. The latest version is available as a free download on the Adobe website.
The forms are not yet accessible. In other words, they cannot be used with a screen reader. Read more about accessibility in our accessibility statement.
PDF forms with calculation features and how to enter amounts
When you use forms with calculation features, you should make sure that you are using the latest version of Adobe Reader.
When you enter amounts on a form, please use
- a full stop as thousands separator and a comma as decimal separator (1.234,00 €) in forms in Finnish, Swedish and Sámi.
- a comma as thousands separator and a full stop as decimal separator in forms in English.
Forms for healthcare professionals
Forms that are intended for healthcare professionals are primarily available from the patient data system that the organisation uses.
They are also available for professional use in PDF format on the Terveysportti and Lääkäriportaali portals and in the members section of the Finnish Medical Association website.
Most downloaded forms
|Application - Kela card||SV 157e||
Form used to apply for a Kela card when moving to Finland or for a new Kela card to replace a lost or destroyed card.
Kela card Medicines and entitlement to special reimbursement of medicine expenses Reimbursements of medical expenses
|Application - Social assistance||TO 1e||
The form is used when applying for social assistance from Kela.
|Claim - Sickness allowances||SV 8e||
The form is used when claiming sickness allowance and reporting accidents.
|Claim - Child home care allowance - Private day care allowance||WH 1e||
This form is used to claim financial assistance with child care arrangements when day-care services are not obtained from the local government.
Child care subsidies
|Application - Entitlement to medical care when moving to Finland||SV 141e||
With this form you can ask Kela to determine your entitlement to medical care if you move to Finland. Also use the form if you work in Finland but live in another EU or EEA country, Switzerland, Great Britain or Northern Ireland.
Moving to or from Finland