Information available from us
- Statistical Information Service
- Ready-made and customised statistics on Kela benefits and operations and general information about statistics.
- Research data sources
- Comprehensive guide on how to request access to data for research purposes.
- All products and services
- Alphabetical list of all the data products and services available from us.
Reimbursements for medicine expenses exceeded EUR 1.5 billion in 2019
Application processing times now posted at www.kela.fi
Results of Finland's basic income experiment: small employment effects, better perceived economic security and mental wellbeing
Kela’s Statistical Yearbook brings together data on €14.9 billion worth of expenditure on social benefits
Kela finance tree: A visual representation of social security expenditures
Sick leaves due to mental disorders increased by half a million days