Information available from us
- Statistical Information Service
- Ready-made and customised statistics on Kela benefits and operations and general information about statistics.
- Research data sources
- Comprehensive guide on how to request access to data for research purposes.
- All products and services
- Alphabetical list of all the data products and services available from us.
Higher education students need support – researchers concerned about the high prevalence of symptoms of anxiety and depression
Increasing birth rates in Finland - Kela published the 2022 edition of the maternity package ahead of time
The results of the Finnish basic income experiment now widely available to an international audience
Remote studies and loneliness have put a strain on higher education students
The Finnish Student Health and Wellbeing Survey starts
Updated web pages gather Kela’s information services in one place