Corona situation effects Kela’s benefits, services and the processing of applications More information
Legislation and administrative guidelines
Updated texts of the key legislation and related documents (including Government bills and various statements) relevant to Kela’s operations can be found on Finlex.Learn more
- Redress in Finland
- The appellate procedure in social security matters varies according to the benefit in question and the authority which made the decision.
- International supervisory bodies
- An appellant may in certain cases, after using all national legal remedies, lodge a complaint with the European Court of Human Rights or some other international supervisory body.
- EU General Data Protection Regulation
- Kela exercises due care in all its operations and ensures a high level of data protection and data security.