Interruption in access to appointment booking service 21 October 06:00-08:00 More information
An incident has occurred in Kela’s remote customer services More information
The online form for paying the student healthcare fee will be unavailable between 15 October and 21 October 2021 More information
Statistics on basic social assistance
Products containing statistics on basic social assistance
Statistical database Kelasto
The link opens up to a user-customisable statistical report.
The links to the reports were updated on 11 December 2018. If the default language of your browser is English, the reports will be displayed in English.
- Basic social assistance paid by Kela
- Households receiving basic social assistance
- Recipients of basic social assistance
- Basic social assistance: Follow-up of the application processing time guarantee
- Notifications and applications for social assistance sent by Kela to municipal authorities
Basic social assistance data cubes
Data on the basic social assistance administered and paid out by Kela are collected into summary records referred to as data cubes. For privacy reasons, Kela is unable to publish the data cubes on the internet. Statistics which can be produced from the data cubes are available free of charge from Kela's statistical data service upon request. Requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow about two weeks for a reply.