An incident has occured in Kela’s Social assistance eServices More information
Corona situation effects Kela’s benefits, services and the processing of applications More information
- Spouse's pension
- The spouse's pension provides financial support if your spouse/partner dies. Kela can pay the surviving spouse an initial pension and a continuing pension.
- Orphan's pension
- The orphan's pension provides financial support if the guardian of a child under 18 years or of a student under 21 years dies.
- Survivors' pensions from other payers than Kela
- The authorised pension providers also pay survivors' pensions. Pensions can also be paid from a workers compensation scheme or from motor third party liability and group life insurance.
- Death of a family member
- If a family member dies, there are many things to remember and arrange. The checklist summarises things that have to be arranged if a family member dies.
- Death of a child
- If your child dies, there are many things to remember and arrange. The checklist summarises things that have to be arranged if your child dies.