Maintenance break in e-services on 21 May at 6–20 More information
Maintenance break in the appointment booking system on 21 May at 6–20 More information
Possible maintenance breaks in e-services on 16 May at 23–02 More information
A technical problem has been discovered in the Kela’s remote services More information
Criminals attempt to gain bank details with emails that appear to come from My Kanta Pages – don’t click on the link in the message!
Emails have been sent under the name of My Kanta Pages, advising the recipient to log in to My Kanta Pages via a link in the message. The messages have also mentioned the COVID certificate and the COVID-19 vaccination certificate. This is a scam with a purpose of phishing for information. Only log in to My Kanta Pages at the address kanta.fi.
Emails have been sent under the name of My Kanta Pages, advising the recipient to click on a link in order to log in to My Kanta Pages. The link takes you to a website maintained by criminals. These are phishing emails aiming to steal personal data and login details, such as banking codes.
The messages often put pressure on the recipient. They may claim that the recipient must log in to My Kanta Pages immediately or check documents concerning themselves. The messages have also mentioned the COVID certificate and the COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
Don’t log in to My Kanta Pages via an email link
The Kanta Services or Kela will never ask you to log in to My Kanta Pages via a link in an email.
If you have received a suspicious email, please do as follows:
- Don’t respond to the message.
- Don’t click on the links in the message.
- Don’t enter any personal details on the website you have arrived at through the link in the email.
- If you suspect that your credit card details or banking codes have fallen into the wrong hands, please contact your bank’s customer service. Report the matter to the police.
- For more advice, see the guide for data breach support at tietovuotoapu.fi.
Kela, which maintains My Kanta Pages, will investigate the matter together with the security authorities.
Safe use of My Kanta Pages
How to log in to My Kanta Pages safely:
- Type “kanta.fi” in the address field of the browser in order to log in to My Kanta Pages.
- Save the address in your browser bookmarks.
- Don’t log in to My Kanta Pages directly from the search engine results or through a link in an email or text message you have received. It is safe to use My Kanta Pages when you follow these instructions during login. In My Kanta Pages, you can view your own health data and, for example, request a repeat prescription. My Kanta Pages does not have a separate mobile app.