Report changes in your circumstances | Our Services | KelaSkip to content

Report changes in your circumstances

If you get pension assistance, you must notify Kela:

  • if you start receiving another pension or compensation from Finland or from abroad or if the amount of these changes
  • if your address changes or you move abroad.

If your pensionable age under the statutory earnings-related pensions scheme is less than 65 years, you can apply for an earnings-related pension. In that case, payment of the pension assistance will be stopped. Tell Kela about your retirement.

Report changes

  • Report the changes online. Log in using your online banking codes or a mobile ID.
  • You can also notify changes by calling our customer service number 020 634 2650 or by visiting a Kela's customer service points.
Last modified 22/4/2021

What do you think of this page?