Service in Somali
Kela produces benefit guides and leaflets covering the entire range of social security benefits available from Kela. Some brochures are available in Finnish and Swedish only, but some are translated to English and other languages.
If you don’t speak enough Finnish, Swedish or English to explain your situation on the phone, please tell us. We will get an interpreter as needed and call you back.
- phone service in Finnish weekdays 9–16
- phone service in Swedish weekdays 9–15
- phone service in English weekdays 9–15.
Brochures in Somali
- U imaanshaha Finland sida magangalya doon (pdf)
Social security information for asylum seekers (pdf)
- Kaalmaha dhaqaalaha, war kooban (pdf)
Social assistance in brief (pdf)
- Karantiil miyaa lagu galiyay? (pdf)
Have you been placed in quarantine? (pdf)
- Saan baa arrimaha Kela guriga ka adeegsan kartaa (pdf)
How to take care of Kela-matters at home (pdf)