Interruption in online service for recruitment 21 September 01:00–08:00 More information
Statistics on pension recipients in Finland
Produced by: The Finnish Centre for Pensions and Kela
Products that include statistics on pension recipients
- Statistics on pension recipients in Finland (linkki ETK:n sivuille)
- Statistics on pension recipients by municipality in Finland (linkki ETK:n sivuille)
- Charts series (pdf), Charts series (xlsx)
- Kela’s Statistical Yearbook
- Pocket Statistics
Statistical database Kelasto
Click the link to generate a dynamic and editable report from the database.
How to work with reports in Kelasto.
- Recipients of pension and average pensions in Finland
- Recipients of pension in Finland: Number and distribution by amount of total pension
- Recipients of disability pension by illness in Finland
The statistics on pension recipients in Finland offer a comprehensive picture of retirement and transition to retirement in Finland. The Finnish pension system is comprised, broadly, of two statutory schemes which provide, respectively, national pensions and earnings-related pensions.
The national pension scheme is administered by Kela. The earnings-related pension scheme is administered by private-sector earnings-related pension providers, funds and foundations and by public-sector pension providers. The Finnish Centre for Pensions coordinates the earnings-related pension system and collects data required for the administration of the system in its central register. Pensions payable under motor insurance and employment accident plans and under the Military Injuries Act and the Act Concerning Injuries Sustained in Military Service (referred to collectively by the Finnish acronym SOLITA) are also part of the Finnish statutory pension system.
Read the full description.
Quality description Statistics on pension recipients in Finland (linkki ETK:n sivuille)
+358 (0)20 634 1358
tilastot (at) kela.fi