Interruption in online service for recruitment 21 September 01:00–08:00 More information
General housing allowance statistics
Most recent publication 27/06/2018:
Total expenditure on housing allowances in 2017 came to EUR 2,003.0 million, which was 4% more than in the previous year. A total of EUR 581.0 million was spent on housing allowances for pensioners, which represents 29% of the total expenditure on housing allowances. At EUR 1,260.8 million, the expenditure on general housing allowances accounted for 63% of the total. The expenditure on student housing supplements amounted to EUR 145.6 million, or 7% of the total. A total of EUR 15.5 million was paid as housing assistance for conscripts.
Products that include statistics on the general housing allowance
- Kela’s statistics on housing allowance
- Asumistukimenojen kasvu taittui vuonna 2017 (After several years of growth, housing allowance expenditures decreased in 2017)
- Monthly statistics on housing allowances (pdf)
- Charts series (pdf), Charts series (xlsx)
- Kela’s Statistical Yearbook
- Pocket Statistics
Statistical database Kelasto
Click the link to generate a dynamic and editable report from the database.
How to work with reports in Kelasto.
- Households in receipt of general housing allowance: Average rates of allowance, housing costs and household income
- Households in receipt of general housing allowance and average rates of allowance
- General housing allowances paid out
- General housing allowance: Income categories of recipient households
+358 (0)20 634 1307
tilastot (at) kela.fi