An incident has occured in Kela’s translation service for people with disabilities More information
Interruption in online service for claiming sickness allowance More information
General housing allowance statistics
Most recent publication 27/06/2018:
Total expenditure on housing allowances in 2017 came to EUR 2,003.0 million, which was 4% more than in the previous year. A total of EUR 581.0 million was spent on housing allowances for pensioners, which represents 29% of the total expenditure on housing allowances. At EUR 1,260.8 million, the expenditure on general housing allowances accounted for 63% of the total. The expenditure on student housing supplements amounted to EUR 145.6 million, or 7% of the total. A total of EUR 15.5 million was paid as housing assistance for conscripts.
Products that include statistics on the general housing allowance
- Kela’s statistics on housing allowance
- Asumistukimenojen kasvu taittui vuonna 2017 (After several years of growth, housing allowance expenditures decreased in 2017)
- Monthly statistics on housing allowances (pdf)
- Charts series (pdf), Charts series (xlsx)
- Kela’s Statistical Yearbook
- Pocket Statistics
Statistical database Kelasto
Click the link to generate a dynamic and editable report from the database.
How to work with reports in Kelasto.
- Households in receipt of general housing allowance: Average rates of allowance, housing costs and household income
- Households in receipt of general housing allowance and average rates of allowance
- General housing allowances paid out
- General housing allowance: Income categories of recipient households
+358 (0)20 634 1307
tilastot (at) kela.fi