Statistics on reimbursements for medical expenses
Produced by: Kela – The Social Insurance Institution of Finland
Most recent publication 31 August 2018: In 2017, every third person aged 55 to 74 used private dental care. Aging persons in the region of Pohjanmaa were the most frequent users of private dental care while aging persons in the regions of Suomussalmi and Salla were the least frequent users.
Products that include statistics on reimbursements for medical expenses
- Kela’s health insurance statistics
- Monthly statistics on health insurance benefits (pdf)
- Charts series (pdf), Charts series (xlsx)
- Statistical Yearbook of the Social Insurance Institution
- Pocket Statistics
Statistical database Kelasto
Click the link to generate a dynamic and editable report from the database.
How to work with reports in Kelasto.
- Average fees charged for private-sector medical services
- Recipients of reimbursements for medical expenses and reimbursements paid out
- Recipients of reimbursements for medical expenses/ Specialist doctors 2013–
- Recipients of reimbursements for medical expenses/ Specialist doctors 2006–2013
- Recipients of reimbursements for medical expenses/ Dental care
- Recipients of reimbursements for medical expenses/ Examination and treatment costs
- Recipients of reimbursements for medical expenses/ Travel costs
- State reimbursement to public healthcare providers
- Reimbursed care provided by dentists
+358 (0)20 634 1382
+358 (0)20 634 1372
tilastot (at) kela.fi