Interruption in online service for recruitment 21 September 01:00–08:00 More information
Occupational health care statistics
Most recent publication: 19 June 2018 The expenditure on occupational health care for self-employed persons came to EUR 5.2 million in 2017. Kela paid out EUR 3.4 million in reimbursements, which was 19% less than in the previous year. Reimbursements for preventive occupational healthcare totalled EUR 3.8 million.
Products that include statistics on occupational health care
- Kela statistics on occupational health care
- Statistical survey: Sairaanhoitokäyntejä tehdään työterveyshuollossa aiempaa vähemmän (pdf) (Occupational health care providers see fewer medical care related visits)
- Monthly statistics on health insurance benefits (pdf)
- Charts series (pdf), Charts series (xlsx)
- Statistical Yearbook of the Social Insurance Institution
- Pocket Statistics
Statistical database Kelasto
Click the link to generate a dynamic and editable report from the database.
How to work with reports in Kelasto.
- Occupational health care for employers: Number of persons covered and reimbursements paid out
- Occupational health care for self-employed persons: Number of recipients and reimbursements paid out
+358 (0)20 634 1382
tilastot (at) kela.fi