Statistics on disability benefits and services provided by Kela
Produced by: Kela
Most recent publication 1 June 2018:
The statistics on disability benefits and services provided by Kela 2017 contain key data on disability allowance for persons under age 16, disability allowance for persons aged 16 and over, and care allowance for pensioners as paid by Kela as well as interpreter services for the disabled. The publication provides statistics on benefit recipients, benefit awards and benefit amounts paid.
Products that include statistics on the disability benefits and services provided by Kela
- Statistics on the disability benefits provided by Kela
- Statistics overview: An increasing number of children receive disability allowance for persons under 16 on the basis of disorders of psychological development (pdf)
- Monthly statistics on disability benefits provided by Kela (pdf)
- Charts series (pdf), Charts series (xlsx)
- Kela’s Statistical Yearbook
- Pocket Statistics
Statistical database Kelasto
Click the link to generate a dynamic and editable report from the database.
How to work with reports in Kelasto.
- Recipients of disability benefits and average benefit amounts
- Amount of disability benefits paid out
- New payments of disability benefit by diagnosis
- Recipients of disability benefit by diagnosis
+358 (0)20 634 1358
tilastot (at) kela.fi