An incident has occured in Kela’s translation service for people with disabilities More information
Interruption in online service for claiming sickness allowance More information
Statistics on the rehabilitation benefits provided by Kela
Most recent publication 25 April 2018: Kela’s expenditure for individual rehabilitation in 2017 was 337 million euros, which was 4.4% less than the year before. Rehabilitation allowance was paid out to the amount of 112 million euros, which was 11.5% more than the year before.
Products that include statistics on the rehabilitation benefits provided by Kela
- Kela’s rehabilitation statistics
- Statistics overview: Vocational rehabilitation increased after legislative change (pdf)
- Monthly statistics on rehabilitation benefits (pdf)
- Charts series (pdf), Charts series (xlsx)
- Kela’s Statistical Yearbook
- Pocket Statistics
Statistical database Kelasto
Click the link to generate a dynamic and editable report from the database.
How to work with reports in Kelasto.
- Rehabilitation services arranged by Kela: Number of clients and total expenditure
- Recipients of rehabilitation allowance from Kela and rehabilitation allowances paid out
+358 (0)20 634 1382
tilastot (at) kela.fi