Interruption in online service for recruitment 21 September 01:00–08:00 More information
Statistics on the rehabilitation benefits and services provided by Kela
Most recent publication 25 April 2018: Kela’s expenditure for individual rehabilitation in 2017 was 337 million euros, which was 4.4% less than the year before. Rehabilitation allowance was paid out to the amount of 112 million euros, which was 11.5% more than the year before.
Products that include statistics on the rehabilitation benefits and services provided by Kela
- Kela’s rehabilitation statistics
- Statistics overview: Vocational rehabilitation increased after legislative change (pdf)
- Monthly statistics on rehabilitation benefits (pdf)
- Charts series (pdf), Charts series (xlsx)
- Kela’s Statistical Yearbook
- Pocket Statistics
Statistical database Kelasto
Click the link to generate a dynamic and editable report from the database.
How to work with reports in Kelasto.
- Rehabilitation services arranged by Kela: Number of clients and total expenditure
- Recipients of rehabilitation allowance from Kela and rehabilitation allowances paid out
+358 (0)20 634 1382
tilastot (at) kela.fi