A technical problem has been discovered in the Kela’s remote services More information
Frequently asked questions about the corona virus situation
On this page, you will find answers to questions about how the coronavirus epidemic affects benefits from Kela.
- Sickness allowance on account of an infectious disease
- Partial sickness allowance and sickness allowance
- Reimbursements of medical care expenses
- Reimbursement for the costs for face masks
- Reimbursements for medicine costs
- Reimbursements for travel costs
- International situations
- Family benefits
- Disability allowances
- Social assistance (income support)
- Housing allowance
- Adult education allowance
My child has been granted disability allowance for children under 16 years of age. Distance teaching is now applied at his school. As a parent, I must now assist my son at home and I will have to make arrangements with my employer in order to be able to do this. Will this be taken into account in the disability allowance?