Frequently asked questions about the corona virus situation
On this page, you will find answers to questions about how the coronavirus epidemic affects benefits from Kela.
- Sickness allowance on account of an infectious disease
- Partial sickness allowance and sickness allowance
- Reimbursements of medical care expenses
- Reimbursement for the costs for face masks
- Reimbursements for medicine costs
- Reimbursements for travel costs
- International situations
- Family benefits
- Disability allowances
- Social assistance (income support)
- Housing allowance
- Adult education allowance
My child has been granted disability allowance for children under 16 years of age. Distance teaching is now applied at his school. As a parent, I must now assist my son at home and I will have to make arrangements with my employer in order to be able to do this. Will this be taken into account in the disability allowance?