Interruption in online services 23 March 06:00–12:00 More information
Notify Kela without delay if your circumstances change. The changes may affect your entitlement to the benefit or the benefit amount, and in such cases the benefit amount paid to you may be too large or too small.
Remember to report to Kela if
- there are significant changes in your health or functional ability
- your need of assistance has increased or decreased significantly
- the special expenses have decreased or increased significantly
- you are granted a supplementary handicap or dependency benefit or equivalent compensation from some other payer than Kela
- you move abroad for an extended period of time.
Report the changes online or by calling our customer service number. You can also report the changes by visiting our customer service point or by post.