Employment opportunities – Come and join us!
Most of our 7,000 staff work in customer service or handle claims for benefit. We also have many staff members in planning and managerial positions ranging from lawyers to pharmaceutical specialists to medical doctors.Job openings at Kela (in Finnish)
Come and work with us at Kela
- Kela as an employer
- If you are interested in working on issues that make a difference to people’s lives and want to drive positive change, we could have the right job for you.
- Career opportunities
- As the guarantor of economic security for the Finnish population, Kela can offer a wide range of career opportunities.
- We also have an extensive ICT operation
- We also have an extensive ICT operation, and create and develop most of our solutions and applications in-house.
- Benefits and well-being at work
- Kela offers excellent benefits, including broad health coverage and meals.
- Job openings
- View our current job openings and send in your application.
- Kela in brief
- Kela, the Social Insurance Institution of Finland, provides social security coverage for Finnish residents and many Finns living abroad through the different stages of their lives.
- Supervised by the Finnish Parliament, Kela is an independent social security institution with its own administration.
- Kela’s strategy for 2017–2020 is founded on four main objectives.
- Organisational responsibility
- Strengthening socially sustainable development is central to our operations.