Interruption in online services 23 March 06:00–12:00 More information
How to apply
- Browsing job openings does not require registration.
- However, you are welcome to register with eRekry, our online recruitment system. To register, you must provide a valid personal email address. After registration, use your user ID and password to log in to the system.
- Log in to eRekry. First look up a position you would like to apply for under ‘Avoimet työpaikat Kelassa’ (Job openings at Kela). You will be directed to an application wizard which helps you fill in your profile information and write the application. Once you have completed the application, click ‘Lähetä hakemus nyt’ (Send application now) to submit it. You will get an email confirming that your application has been received. Later on, you will get another email telling you that the application process has concluded.
- We will retain your profile, which means that you can use it to apply for another position. Before submitting a new application, please make sure that the information in your profile is correct and up to date.
- We comply with the Act on the Openness of Government Activities (laki viranomaisten toiminnan julkisuudesta) in all of our activities. This means that applicants’ names are public information and may be requested from Kela’s recruitment service. The information becomes public as soon as an application is submitted.
If you want to register and submit a job application, you need the following:
- personal email address
- We recommend using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Apple Safari. Cookies must be enabled.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free of charge at http://www.adobe.com. Under ‘Henkilökohtaiset asetukset’ (Personal settings), select PDF as ‘Tietojen näyttömuoto’ (Display format for data overviews) to ensure that the pages are laid out correctly.
A mobile app for the eRekry system is not available at the moment.
Problems using eRekry?
How the selection process works:
- Once the application period has ended, all applications received are reviewed and interviewees are selected. Applicants are contacted by phone to set up an interview.
- Usually applicants will be invited to one or two interviews. Interviews typically last about one hour and are conducted by a panel comprising a supervisor and one or two staff members from the relevant organizational unit. We will ask your permission before contacting references.
- An additional assessment is required for certain positions. It is performed by a team of assessment specialists and is only done for the purposes of the position being applied for. The results of the assessment will be communicated to you.
- After the interviews, the most suitable candidate will receive a job offer. We notify all applicants by email of the outcome of the selection process.