How to report changes that will affect your old-age pension

If you are paid an old-age pension or early old-age pension, you must notify Kela of the following types of changes:

  • if you begin to receive another pension, compensation or survivors' pension from Finland or from abroad or if the amount of these benefits changes
  • if your family circumstances change
  • if you move abroad or stay abroad for more than 3 months.

Report changes online. Log in using your online banking codes or a mobile ID.

You can also report the changes by calling Kela's customer service number 020 634 2650.

  • You can also complete form E 285 (in Finnish) and send the form to Kela.

Also remember to check how any changes in your circumstances affect other benefits paid by Kela.

Frequently asked questions