Interruption in online service 28 January 06:00–08:00 More information
Due to maintenance, users may encounter problems with document retrieval between 19:00 and 23:00 on 23 January 2021 More information
Statistical database Kelasto
Kelasto contains key statistical data on the social security schemes administered by Kela. With Kelasto you can create custom reports from the statistical data compiled by Kela.
Benefits provided by Kela: Number of recipients and benefits paid out
Presents data on recipients of Kela benefits, total benefit expenditures, and averages rates of benefit. » Go to report
Decisions on claims for benefit
Decisions on claims for benefit, and average turnaround times by benefit. » Go to report
Reports by topic
- Summary report
- Families with children
- Housing benefits
- Sickness and incapacity
- Social assistance
Most popular reports
- Average fees charged for private-sector medical services.
- Reimbursements of medicine expenses: Number of recipients and prescription data
- Labour market subsidies partly financed by municipalities
- Longitudinal analysis of labour market subsidy data: Activation rate
- Existing, new and withdrawn entitlements to reimbursement of drug expenses
Statistical database Kelasto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).