An incident has occured in Kela’s translation service for people with disabilities More information
Interruption in online service for claiming sickness allowance More information
Important information for pensioners
State and municipal authorities offer health and social services as well as home help, residential services and institutional care. Voluntary and community organisations also deliver services and recreational opportunities.
Once you retire on a pension, remember to find out the following:
- When does Kela pay your pensions and other benefits into your account?
- Is your taxation affected?
- Can you work on disability pension?
- Do you need an ID or certificate showing your pensioner status to qualify for lower fares on public transport etc.?
- Can you authorise someone to handle your affairs on your behalf?
What services, care and support are you eligible for? How can you arrange your financial affairs? Where can you find information about hobbies and community activities? Information about these is available at in One address for citizens' services at www.suomi.fi.