Vammaisten tulkkauspalvelukeskuksen etäpalvelussa (videokanava) havaittu häiriö jatkuu More information
Please note that our online customer service is only available in Finnish and Swedish.
To log in to Kela's online customer service, use your online banking codes or a mobile certificate.Sign in
After signing in to our online customer service system, you can
- apply for Kela benefits
- send documents (scanned or photographed) that are required for your application
- report changes in your circumstances and stop the payment of benefits
- make changes to your bank account information
- check if your application has been decided, how much you will be paid, and what the payment dates are
- send messages concerning benefit matters.
You can at a glance
- view past and future payments
- check the status of your applications
- see messages reminding you to send in a document that's missing from your application
Use a compatible browser
Our online customer service works best in Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. If you wish to use another browser (such as Chrome), please make sure that the autofill function is turned off.
What are the advantages of using the online customer service?
- If you use our online customer service to apply for benefits and send supporting documents, your application will be processed quicker and you will receive payments sooner.
- Some of the information on the application will be pre-completed for your convenience.
- The service will take you through the process of filling out the application.
Last modified 02/10/2017