Kela fax numbers unavailable for 1-2 hours starting 16:00 on Wednesday, 25 May 2022 More information
Technical problem with Kela’s remote customer service More information
Employment opportunities – Come and join us!
If you are interested in working for a reliable employer and creating positive change while working as part of a cohesive team, we could have the right job for you. Working with other professionals at Kela, you get to do work that matters and create wellbeing for everyone in Finland.Job openings at Kela (in Finnish)
Come and work with us at Kela
- Why work for Kela?
- If you are interested in working on issues that make a difference to people’s lives and want to drive positive change, we could have the right job for you.
- Career opportunities
- As the guarantor of economic security for the Finnish population, Kela can offer a wide range of career opportunities.
- IT jobs
- IT Services builds the systems that Kela needs to extend social protection to everyone living in Finland.
- Kela as an employer
- Kela offers excellent benefits, including broad health coverage and meals.
- Kela in brief
- Kela, the Social Insurance Institution of Finland, provides social security coverage for Finnish residents and many Finns living abroad through the different stages of their lives.
- Supervised by the Finnish Parliament, Kela is an independent social security institution with its own administration.
- Kela’s strategy for 2017–2020 is founded on four main objectives.
- Organisational responsibility
- Strengthening socially sustainable development is central to our operations.