Queues at Kela’s telephone services More information
How to tender
Kela’s invitations to tender are posted on the public procurement portal HILMA and the Hanki Service. Information on invitations to tender are published on the website kela.fi only to a limited extent.
Submit your tender through the Hanki Service. Using the service requires registration. Tenders cannot be submitted in any other way.
Tips on tendering
- Make sure you allow enough time to prepare your tender.
- Read the full tender documentation carefully.
- Complete the tender form carefully, check that you have filled in everything that is asked for and make sure that you enclose the requested supporting documents. Tenderers are responsible for ensuring that they have completed the tender fully and accurately. Kela can only to a limited extent ask for additional information regarding tenders that contain incomplete or contradictory information.
- Take time to familiarise yourself with the invitation to tender document. If you have any questions regarding the requirements or the tendering process, ask for clarification before the clarification deadline ends. If something is unclear, ask for clarification.
- The completed tender must comply with the invitation to tender. This means that the goods, services or contract works must meet the minimum requirements set out in the invitation to tender.
- Tenderers must accept the terms and conditions set out in the tender document. Tenderers cannot set out any terms and conditions or provisions of their own.
- Submit your proposal by the stated deadline. Tenders submitted after the deadline cannot be accepted.