Complaints | About Kela | KelaSkip to content


Anyone who believes that an authority or an official has not observed the law or fulfilled a duty, or that their basic and human rights have not been appropriately observed, may contact the Parliamentary Ombudsman.

They may file a complaint with the Chancellor of Justice if they believe that an authority, official or other person or entity performing tasks of a public nature has not acted in accordance with the law or has been derelict in the performance of duties.

Anyone who believes that Kela or a Kela employee has acted unlawfully, incorrectly or inappropriately can file an administrative complaint with Kela. They will receive a decision on their complaint from Kela.

The decisions that Kela issues on applications for benefit cannot be appealed by means of an administrative complaint.

Read more

What do you think of this page?