Interruption in online services 5 December 16:00–20:00 More information
- Housing assistance
- You can get assistance with housing costs for your permanent home while you are performing conscript service, alternative non-military service, or voluntary military service. Assistance is available for both rental and owner-occupied homes. If you are a renter, you must have lived in your home for at least three months before entering service.
- Interest payments on student loans
- Kela can pay the interest due on your student loan while you are in active service.
- Basic assistance
- You can get assistance with your daily expenses if you cannot afford them.
- Special assistance
- You can get assistance for instance with medical expenses if you cannot afford them.
- Maintenance assistance
- Kela provides maintenance assistance if a conscript has dependants and is unable to pay maintenance while in active service.