How to apply for an EU Disability Card
When you apply for an EU Disability Card, Kela will check that you are eligible to receive the card. You must have a valid decision that entitles you to the card for at least one . You must fill in the order form and order the card yourself.
- Send the form using the attachment function.
- Select Lähetä liite - Kela-asiat - Vammaistuet and EU:n Vammaiskorttiin liittyvä liite (in Finnish) or Skicka bilagor - Övriga FPA-ärenden - Bilaga gällande EU:s funktionshinderkort (in Swedish). Attach the form and click Lähetä (in Finnish) or Sänd (in Swedish).
- You can also scan or photograph the form and send it as an attachment through the attachment function.
- You can also mail the application with supporting documents to Kela, PL 10, 00056 KELA.
- Remember to enclose a decision on the that entitles to an EU Disability Card.
- If the decision you have was given by Kela you don't need to enclose a copy of it.
- If the decision you have was not given by Kela, enclose a copy or a photo of the decision with your application.
- If you are a holder of a Vision Impairment Card, enclose a photo or a copy of that card to your application.
- If you have a valid decision, you are entitled to order a card and a link will be sent to you via email. After this you must fill in the order form and order the card yourself.