Report changes in your circumstances | Our Services | KelaSkip to content

Report changes that affect the spouse's pension

Please remember to notify Kela of any changes that may affect your pension. If you do not notify such changes, the pension amount may be too high and you may be forced to pay it back.

The survivors' pension is affected by, for instance, income, family circumstances and changes in marital status.

If you are paid a spouse's pension, notify Kela

  • if you begin to receive another pension, compensation or survivors' pension from Finland or from abroad or if the amount of these benefits changes
  • if your income changes
  • if there is a change in your family circumstances
  • if you move abroad or stay abroad for more than one month.

Report the changes on form EV 277 (in Finnish, PDF) and send the form and supporting documents to Kela, PL 10, 00056 KELA.

Last modified 10/8/2023

What do you think of this page?