Interruption in online service for recruitment 21 September 01:00–08:00 More information
How to report changes that will affect your guarantee pension
If you are paid a guarantee pension, you must notify Kela of the following types of changes:
- if you begin to receive another pension, compensation or survivors' pension from Finland or from abroad or if the amount of these benefits changes
- if you move abroad or stay abroad for more than one month.
If you are an immigrant and you are paid a guarantee pension on the basis of incapacity for work, you must also notify Kela of the following changes:
- if you start a job that pays you more than EUR 737,45 per month
- if your health status or capacity for work improves
- if you complete a vocational education
- if you drop out of a rehabilitation programme.
Notification of changes to other pensions or compensations:
- Report the changes online. Log in using your online banking codes or a mobile ID.
- You can also notify changes by calling our customer service number 020 634 2650 or by visiting a Kelas customer service office.
- You can also complete form EV 285 (in Finnish). Send the form to Kela.
Send the form to Kela.