Legislation and administrative guidelines
Updated texts of the key legislation and related documents (including Government bills and various statements) relevant to Kela’s operations can be found on Finlex.Learn more
- Redress in Finland
- The appellate procedure in social security matters varies according to the benefit in question and the authority which made the decision.
- International supervisory bodies
- An appellant may in certain cases, after using all national legal remedies, lodge a complaint with the European Court of Human Rights or some other international supervisory body.
- EU General Data Protection Regulation
- Kela exercises due care in all its operations and ensures a high level of data protection and data security.