Due to updates there may be interruptions in our online services from 23.00 on 24 September until 02.00 on 25 September More information
Due to maintenance, users may encounter problems with document retrieval between 20:00 and 22:00 on 23 September 2020 More information
Interruption in online customer service 26 September 06:00-17:00 More information
Legislation and administrative guidelines
Updated texts of the key legislation and related documents (including Government bills and various statements) relevant to Kela’s operations can be found on Finlex.Learn more
- Redress in Finland
- The appellate procedure in social security matters varies according to the benefit in question and the authority which made the decision.
- International supervisory bodies
- An appellant may in certain cases, after using all national legal remedies, lodge a complaint with the European Court of Human Rights or some other international supervisory body.
- EU General Data Protection Regulation
- Kela exercises due care in all its operations and ensures a high level of data protection and data security.