Report changes that affect the housing allowance for pensioners
If you are paid housing allowance for pensioners, notify Kela if
- your family circumstances change (marriage, cohabitation, registered partnership, separation or divorce)
- you leave an accommodation for which you were granted housing allowance
- your housing costs increase or decrease by EUR 204 or more per year
- your income (or the combined income of you and your spouse/partner) increases by EUR 1,018 or more per year
- your income (or the combined income of you and your spouse/partner) decreases by EUR 509 or more per year
- there is a change in your income or assets or in the income or assets of your spouse or partner
- your spouse/partner becomes entitled (or loses entitlement) to housing allowance
- the number of people living in your home changes
- you are granted general housing allowance
- continuing institutional care begins or ends
- you move or stay abroad.
Notify Kela also if your housing costs increase.