International situations moving to or from Finland | Our Services | KelaSkip to content

Eligibility of persons fleeing the war in Ukraine for benefits

Answers to frequently asked questions in English, Finnish, Swedish, Ukrainian, and Russian.

Read more about the benefits

Do you know your rights to healthcare in the EU area?

Information about using health services in Finland and abroad.

Read more (

InfoFinland – Your guide for living in Finland

InfoFinland is your source of information for moving and living in Finland. Check our tips on permits, jobs, housing and education & find local contact information in 12 languages.

Read more (

What do you think of this page?