Skip to Content

Interruption in online services 23 March 06:00–12:00 More information

Quick guide

If you become unemployed or if your studies have ended but you don't have a job, you should immediately register as an unemployed jobseeker in accordance with the instructions of the TE Services.

See the quick guide