Interruption in online service for recruitment 22 February 21:00 – 23 February 04:00 More information
Interruption in online service for claiming sickness allowance More information
Eligibility for interpreter service for the disabled
You are entitled to interpreter service for the disabled if
- you have a hearing impairment, vision and hearing impairment or speech impairment
- you have a place of domicile in Finland
- you can express yourself through interpretation and you use a functioning communication method.
Examples of communication methods:
- Finnish sign language or Finnish-Swedish sign language
- sign-supported speech in Finnish or Swedish
- speech interpretation
- written interpretation
- other communication methods for persons with speech impairment, such as communication with pictures.