Reporting changes

Remember to report any changes in your circumstances to Kela so that the school transport subsidy can be paid correctly.

You can report changes to Kela by sending a message via our e-service or by calling us. Alternatively, you can file a new application for school transport subsidy (form KM1) (pdf) with your school.