Partial Care Allowance

Form ID Description Link
Claim - Flexible care allowance/Partial care allowance WH 9e This form is used to claim flexible or partial care allowance when one or both parents reduce their working hours in order to look after a child who is under the age of 3 or in the first few years of school. Download PDF