How to claim organ donation sickness allowance
Claiming online is quick and easy
Send the application and supporting documents online. Log in to the e-service using your online banking codes or a mobile certificate.
- Submit your claim online. Please note that the e-service is available in Finnish and Swedish only.
- Scan or take a photo of the supporting documents and send them over the internet. Enclose with the claim:
- A medical certificate on form A stating the organ or tissue being donated and the period of work incapacity caused by the examination or donation, and
- a statement detailing the examinations undertaken unless described in the medical certificate.
- Visit our e-service to see if your application has been decided, how much you will get and when you will be paid.
When to claim
Apply for within 2 months of the beginning of the period in which you suffered loss of income.