How to report changes that will affect your disability pension
Remember to report any changes in your circumstances to Kela so that the benefit can be paid correctly. If you are paid a disability pension or rehabilitation subsidy, you must notify Kela of the following types of changes:
- if you start a job that pays you more than EUR 976.59 per month
- if your health status or capacity for work improves
- if you complete a vocational education
- if your rehabilitation is interrupted
- if you begin to receive some other pension or compensation from Finland or from abroad or if the amount of these benefits changes
- if there is a change in your family circumstances
- if you move abroad or stay abroad for more than 3 months.
There are forms available for the notification, but you can also make a free-form notification, for instance, via the message function in the or by . Don't forget to check will affect other benefits paid to you by Kela.
How to report changes
- . Use your online banking codes to sign in to the service.
- You can also report the changes by .
- You can also complete a form and send the form to Kela. If your notification concerns