Report changes | Our Services | KelaSkip to content

Report changes

You must tell Kela as soon as possible about any changes in your circumstances that could affect the amount of your sickness allowance or your right to it.

Tell Kela if

  • you start work while receiving sickness allowance
  • you move abroad
  • you are a student and you begin to study on a full-time basis
  • you are insured under the Self-Employed Persons’ (YEL) or Farmers’ (MYEL) Pensions Act and there is a change in your insurable earnings or the insurance ends.

Report the changes online. To log in to the e-service, use your online banking codes or a mobile ID. Please note that our e-service is only available in Finnish and Swedish. You can also call the customer service number for sickness related benefits.

Last modified 4/3/2024

What do you think of this page?